TEXT WISH TO 70085 TO DONATE £3 PER MONTH
London Landmarks Half Marathon
About the event
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road central London run. This event is not your average half marathon! It will celebrate London’s wonderful culture and heritage, runners and spectators will discover London’s ‘quirky & hidden’ secrets.
13,000 runners will start on Pall Mall, finish by Downing Street and have fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Mile markers will reveal quirky facts, from London’s biggest grasshopper to where the bowler hat was invented. Experience Roman-themed water stations and be cheered on by suffragettes at the London Landmarks Half Marathon.
How we'll support you
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- Private Team Facebook group
Why run for us in the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Emilia, whose One True Wish Wish was to meet the Queen's Horse Guards.