TEXT WISH TO 70085 TO DONATE £3 PER MONTH
Thames Path Challenge
Event Type:Running, Walks, Ultra Challenge Series
Distance:25km, 50km, 100km
Registration fee:From £4.50
Minimum sponsorship:From £119
Event date:7th Sep 2019
Event time:From 9am
Thames Path Challenge
Walk it, jog it or run it. Just go for it! Take on the Thames Path Challenge as part of our #WishHero team and together, we’ll create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
About the event
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as individual or team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours+
- Run or jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £89 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality by reading the Thames Path Challenge Fact Sheet
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
Why walk, jog or run for us in the Thames Path Challenge?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Thames Path Challenge, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Ben, whose One True Wish was to go Kayaking with Steve Backshall: